Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 8: Portland--Huber's

Bre and I saw Huber's on a Portland edition of the show Drinking Made Easy.  Established in 1879, it is the oldest restaurant in the city. It is famous for its Spanish Coffee and turkey dishes.

(video to come)


This is Yoko, aka Yoko O-yes. She has been working at Huber's for 40 years. She is a very funny Japanese woman. We also learned that she survived of the bombing of Hiroshima when she was 12. So we did the math to learn that she is 78 years young and looks great.


1 comment:

  1. Your trip looks like so much fun! Maybe we can meet up in San Diego, I will be in town that week. If the Padres were worth rooting for I would, until then "GO PHILLIES"! They're looking pretty good for the Series this year.

    My son is in Vancouver this week so I liked the pics.

    Jo Ann Sudul

    ReplyDelete